11/8/10

UGGGHHHH

So this is very dated and I'm sure most of you have read this by now...but for those of you who haven't

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating-blog/overweight-couples-on-television

No wonder Fat Activism is necessary.  I don't even like her apology.  While I give her credit for acknowledging her own issues with food/body image and her obvious inability to see others in a healthy light, WHY IS SHE A WRITER FOR A WOMEN'S MAGAZINE!?!?!  This is seriously scary.  I guess we can now see why the images from these magazines are so skewed...so are their creator's minds!!

I also take issue with this because I happen to adore who Melissa McCarthy who plays Molly (and was also on Gilmore girls in a role that didn't focus on her weight and all and HORROR just focused on the characters fun personality!!!) and thinks any guy (or gal) would be lucky to make out with her on or off screen!

HEY MODERATELY OVERWEIGHT WORLD...
THIS IS WHAT MAURA KELLY THINKS OF YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment