6/4/10

Follow-Up to Glamour

Well an anonymous commenter (yay...people who aren't my friends are reading) brought to my attention that INSIDE last month's issue of Glamour there really was a wider diversity of body sizes than the cover let on.  I went to the website and this most certainly is the truth.  There were actually TWO different inserts that the cover made me think they were the same.

The size 2, 12, whatever was about this article on the three cover models.

The Curvy, Skinny, It's All good was in reference to this spread, which I will admit DOES show a lot of variety of body types and good tips to buying a conventional bathing suit.  I like that they found a swimsuit that looked good on EVERYONE (although everyone in this photo has a flat tummy pretty much).

So thank you anonymous commenter for the heads up.  Looks like Glamour does have the right idea in terms of content, but are still using old marketing ideas for the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment