3/14/10

The Best Show on Earth!!

Hey All,

So last night I went to "Love in the Time of Swine Flu" at La Nuit Theater and I discovered the funniest live show I've seen in New Orleans.  This was my first time going to La Nuit, and hopefully I will start to go more regularly.  The group that works out of there are awesome and hilarious.  Please, please, please go see a show there...you won't regret it.   Also, for any of you who have an inclination towards performing they do improv classes.  The owner trained at Chicago's Second City and judging by the performers last night, she is really able to draw out hilarity in her students.  Every Thursday there is an improv show and the people who come with the biggest group get a bucket of beer...I think FBC can accomplish this!



UPDATE: the group I saw here, Stupid Time Machine, has gone rogue and left La Nuit.  Keep up with them at http://stupidtimemachine.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yeah glad it was good! Zach and I were asleep before the show even started :). L - O - N - G Day!!! Yeah for your blog! you're doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - Let's definitely plan a field trip there!

    ReplyDelete